Coolest Engine EVER!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That guy put over 1220hrs into machining and production of that one engine!

What does it run on? I didn't see any fuel. I assume it was a diesel of sorts?
Edit: was compressed air being run thru?

Not sure what was the "fuel" source. I didnt see wires for glow plugs or spark plugs and there was a hose dropping off of it down into the base. There was an injector system for sure. I would think it was compressed air but even still that guy put an ass load of work into scratch building a working V12

Statement from the builder on youtube.com
v-12 engine with compressed air injection,hand made using traditional methods:12 cm3 of displacement,the diameter of the cylinder is 11,3 mm,the stroke of the pistons 10mm,it works with only 0,1kg/cm2.Is constructed with stainless steel,aluminum and bronze. Patelo dedicate this engine to his grandchildren:Sara,Carmen,Jose and Pablo.This engine is for education,exhibitions,etc.,that is the reason to work with compressed air, to avoid contamination.He has made the plans and all parts, except the screws.The engine is not for sale.Thanks to everybody for the comments and sorry for my bad English.

http://www.youtube.com/user/yesuswilder10#p/u/0/3YfTtGCsiD8

u know if he could mass produce that as a hobby kit for say a few hundred bones i bet he'd get a lot of business!

Few things I've seen online have left me speechless. The V-12 & W-16 engines are amazing and my jaw still hurts from bouncing off the keyboard!

Wow!

Its not a W16 but a 4x4 radial type. 4 stages of 4 cylinders in X shape (below is a 5 cylinder radial/star one stage)

after watching the "5 cylinder radial/star one stage", i need to go find the wife :rofl_200:. i almost wanted to put a dollar bill in the keyboard
rofl_200.gif

Back