Corbin seat swapped for Reworked Stock

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travolous

Reaction score
My bike came with a Corbin, and although I love it for ordinary riding, I don't love it for the twisties :) I threw together a sportmax front section and center and rear reworked Muscle seat. The new reworked sportmax is so much better for being able to get into the turns but I do miss the sheer riding comfort of the Corbin. The sportmax is not uncomfortable by any means, but I traded the level of corbin comfort, for being in the center of gravity of the bike. Here are some before with Corbin, and after with reworked.

Attachments

• Corbin1.jpg
    Corbin1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 52
  • vmax new seat.jpg
    vmax new seat.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 63
It's all about what works for you. I have an assortment of seats, none has been perfect for all occasions. Both the seats you've had look very nice though....

Is that a hydrographic paint job on your bike?? It looks really good

Maybe, what the Heck is a hydrographic? lol It's just red :) I am painting it this winter though and am really undecided about what to go with?
It must be the way the light and shadows are playing off of it in the photo. This is the thread on the hydrographic paint. Its pretty wild, you should look into it if you are thinking of painting,.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=20571

Back