Cruising Pegs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I really don't see a lot of options available for the max when looking for cruising/highway pegs. Was hoping some others could post pics of what they have done. Anyone know if the COO sliders stick out far enough to put your feet up for a bit?

I really don't see a lot of options available for the max when looking for cruising/highway pegs. Was hoping some others could post pics of what they have done. Anyone know if the COO sliders stick out far enough to put your feet up for a bit?

Yes they do stick out enough. Nice product, but be aware of good 1-2 month wait with COO. Chris/4Gasem turned me on to the COO frame sliders for case savers and highway pegs/leg stretchers and he was dead on:punk:

These folding pegs came from a bargain bin at a Hardley dealership. The frame mounts were cut and drilled from a piece of stainless sheet by a friend (Thanks Billy!) They are nice for laid back riding. They fold up at the touch of a toe for the twistier stuff too!

Pegs1.jpg

Pegs2.jpg

Mine came with these Kuryakin items - they're pretty good but I feel stick a bit too far out.

Attachments

• P1030448.jpg
    P1030448.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 62
  • P1030449.jpg
    P1030449.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 46
  • P1030450.jpg
    P1030450.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 50
  • P1030442.jpg
    P1030442.jpg