Did the VMax name proud

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which track are you going to zak??? next time im back over there would love to go and hang out at the track

Need to get Danny to run Sallymax and put everyone to shame!:punk:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Only one put to shame would be Dannymax Zak!!

Prolly fall over doing my burnout!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: :damn angry:[/QUOTE]

besides wheelie bars dan we can add training wheels to help with that :rofl_200:

Thanks for all the compliments! With that insperation, I won again this week! Hellyeah:punk: The Max never missed a beat, have a few videos ill upload latter!

Attachments

• IMG_5364.jpg
    IMG_5364.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 23
Start saving some of the prize money. Your engine won't last a super long time with regular racing. Each pass is about 1,000 miles worth of normal riding. Biggest thing is properly warming up the engine and trying to keep from over-revving the first couple of gears.

Sean

Start saving some of the prize money. Your engine won't last a super long time with regular racing. Each pass is about 1,000 miles worth of normal riding. Biggest thing is properly warming up the engine and trying to keep from over-revving the first couple of gears.

Sean

Owww! I've got about 60 passes in this year, engine is allways warmed to at least 1/4 temp on the gauge. Worst part is, its just for trophys and braging rights, no prize money lol

UPDATE

Zak-Meanmax, finished number 1 in the Pure Street Class for the season, at Lebonon Valley Dragway in NY.
Zak's a unique guy if I ever met one. His talent and humility combined is just incredible. I had the pleasure of seeing Zak race last season, and we had a blast. I road out with Dan-o, and that weekend was a memorable one for sure. Congatulations Zak!

http://www.dragway.com/

http://www.dragway.com/ps%20mc%207-13-11.pdf

Steve-o

Last edited:
I watched Zak run several times over the last two seasons....they line up, Zak puts them away....over & over! With a 243 point total he was about 90 points ahead of the guy in second place....they just can't touch Zak & his Max!!

Congratulations to Zak (Meanmax)....way to represent!! :worthy:

Sean

That's something to think about when beating the hell out of your bike on the street too. Thanks Sean. I hope I'm one of the 100k engine, Vmax owners.
Lot's of bikes trailered to the raceway at Lebanon NY. Zak rides his bike to and from the track. He can be seen riding that same bike to events like Rice-o-Rama.
clapping.gif

Steve-o

Congrats on the finish for the season. It's hard to get out to the track for all the points races so those that can make it every week (or event that add's to the points) will have a much better shot at it.

I did it a couple of years ago and think I place 9th in a field of 40-50 bikes that went regularly. I missed a couple of events and was also racing against guys with throttle stops as well as slick and wheelie bars. Makes the competition that much more challenging when you take a different bike to each event lol!

Thanks Guys! The best part is knowing that im riding my favorite motorcycle, shifting with my foot, no throttle stop, and ride it to every event! Big thanks goes to Sean, the undercut tranny shifts perfect every time and i called upon his know how countless times while putting the engine back together :punk: Have a few big plans in the works for this year and hope to keep the Max name on top!
Zak

Latest posts

Back