directional options

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry that was for EvilD. I forgot to quote him... He has dual lights on the back. With a couple of relays he could set it up to blink them as well as use them as stop tails.

Chris

With stop tails like that you should have just wired them up to blink... It'd still be legal...

Chris
now ya say somthing! I don't like the brake lights either, those will change eventually too.

I purchased some very small LED indicators and put them on the rear. I purchased mine at a Kawasaki dealership and even saw the same model on ebay later. I didnt worry about the diode and the speed blinking doesnt really concern me. These were very small and metal construction not plastic with Chrome coating and under $30 for the pair. I am undecided which I will use for the front but these were 2 wire set up and when I connect the front ones I will likely capp the running light so that just thhe turn indicators are operational.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cast...ies?hash=item19b35cd7c4&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Back