Does he like it?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
So, I fed my son spaghetti tonight and let him feed himself. What do you think? Does he like it? lol

img026.jpg

Mark looks like you when you break open a set of carbs and have a six pack near by:clapping:

Yupppp MALEKO JR.s Like it!!!:clapping:

If you really want to see his eyes light up let Yankee feed him a Big Momma Burrito. I bet his eyes will light if not your eyes will after some of the sounds he will make...:baby:

Well it certainly looks like the little guy was enjoying it. How much did you enjoy cleaning up...or was that moms job? :biglaugh:

Well it certainly looks like the little guy was enjoying it. How much did you enjoy cleaning up...or was that moms job? :biglaugh:

Ha, mom was out so it was all me for cleanup. The dog got most of it off the floor.

He obviously had fun with the spag, but I can't help but think of the absolute BALL he's gonna have if Dad doesn't get a 'kidproof lock' for the 1:18 diecast cabinet!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

Latest posts

Back