Dowagiac MI Event July 12-14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mike-- At least I know I don't have to leave home before sun up now. I'll have to call and see what the earliest check in time is and gage my arrival to that.

Craig

I got my two spares in today....

And my turbo bike will hopefully be back in action by the time this event takes place. I am totally wanting to ride that thing!

Todd

Nipples Dave says there are still 4 rooms left for next weekend. Be there or be talked about.

Baymont Inn &Suites
29291 Amerihost Dr.
Dowagiac, Mi.49047
269-782-4270
July 12-14 $66.00 a night plus tax

That would surprise me (it there were) I called a couple of days ago to try to add Sat to my Friday night, and I was told they were all sold out.

I only called twice to check, so they may not know that they have rooms. It took them a very long time to locate my Friday res.

Anyone that has a room should call to confirm. They seem a bit confused there.

I will try to make the Saturday ride, too (depending on the weather, of course).

If anyone heading that way from the east side wants to meet up in Battle Creek for the ride over on Saturday morning, let me know.

Scott

That would surprise me (it there were) I called a couple of days ago to try to add Sat to my Friday night, and I was told they were all sold out.

I only called twice to check, so they may not know that they have rooms. It took them a very long time to locate my Friday res.

Anyone that has a room should call to confirm. They seem a bit confused there.

Be sure to say you are with the VMOA group. There are still rooms available.

I'm truly bummed that I won't be attending this event this yr... :sad2:
Damn, second yr in a row conflicts screw me up from riding with the Michigan Hooligans ! anyway .... Have Fun / Ride Hard / Be Safe !! :punk:

Todd, When are you thinking of leaving? I'm in Troy, but not 100% sure I can make it.

Doug

Doug probably early. I haven't seen a time for Saturday morning ride yet. But if I recall last time I left my place around 5:30 am to be there on time.

OK I'll PM you tomorrow and let you know for sure if I can go.

I'm truly bummed that I won't be attending this event this yr... :sad2:
Damn, second yr in a row conflicts screw me up from riding with the Michigan Hooligans ! anyway .... Have Fun / Ride Hard / Be Safe !! :punk:

Another wedding Jeff????? :ummm:

Back