Dual headlights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just checking to see if any one is running the dual side by side headlights kind of like on the triumph speed tripple. I have a bike here I am fixing to do a transformation on. I looked at several in my catalogs just wondering if any one was better than the other mounting wise.

Let us know how you like this. Using dual lamps like that will tax your charging system since the load will be about 130 watts or so....assuming you run both as low and hi beam. You may want to think about putting a heavy duty headlamp connector on there too.

Let us know how you like this. Using dual lamps like that will tax your charging system since the load will be about 130 watts or so....assuming you run both as low and hi beam. You may want to think about putting a heavy duty headlamp connector on there too.
YeahI have thought about the charging system already since I know its not the greatest any way. This is gonna take a little thought on how I wanna try it. I thought about running just one light for low beam & hi beam have both lights turn on in the low beam mode.

Back