• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dynojet Stage 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
I have Dynojet stage 1 main jets,needles,shims for sale. Make me a offer. Just throwing it out here maybe someone will want them .

Is there an easy way to tell if you have aftermarket needles and jets .I bought my bike a few years ago and I have an aftermarket header pipe and 4 into one exhaust it came with and am wondering if I have them.

There is a thread on here somewhere that shows the different needles . I will try to find it.

I am a little new to the vmax world. I bought my bike last year rode it all year, sold it, then kicked myself in the ass and hunted it down and bought just bought it back. Now I'm ready for a little more power... So I am buying a set of super trapps from another member on this web sight.
what does the stage one kit consist of and how would I benefit from it. How much are you selling the kit for. Also should I do something with my air filters. My bike is a completely stock 92. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

Depends who you ask I guess. I went back to stock from what I'm told it's a better set up. If you want them pm me your address you can have them. Do some research n let me know. They are needles n main jets.

Slip-ons do not need a jet kit. They run better with the stock setup. I too run the Supertrapp slip-ons and the only thing worth doing is leaning it out by changing out your mains to a smaller jet size. If you were installing a full exhaust system, then a stage 7 or morley jet kit would be needed to get the full power out of the system.

I am a little new to the vmax world. I bought my bike last year rode it all year, sold it, then kicked myself in the ass and hunted it down and bought just bought it back. Now I'm ready for a little more power... So I am buying a set of super trapps from another member on this web sight.
what does the stage one kit consist of and how would I benefit from it. How much are you selling the kit for. Also should I do something with my air filters. My bike is a completely stock 92. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

Wow my pm box blew up lol. If Kazoovmax dont get back to me I will give them to the next in line (dannymax) who pmed me. Thanks guys

When you run out of those needles I have more of them (stage ones).

When you run out of those needles I have more of them (stage ones).
I only have the set I removed from my bike.

Kazoo did contact me w/ his phone number just waiting to hear back from him so I can mail them to him. If he changed his mind & don't want them they will go to Dannymax. Thanks

Back