Ebay: OEM Backrest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am going to sell mine.... the wife likes it, but I'm not too fond of it. I also have a chromed/higher bar that fits into the side brackets just like the sissy bar/pad.... did someone say they are off Virago's or something like that? Ff anyone is intersted let me know and I can send pictures.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

Sent a PM

I think I am going to sell mine.... the wife likes it, but I'm not too fond of it. I also have a chromed/higher bar that fits into the side brackets just like the sissy bar/pad.... did someone say they are off Virago's or something like that? Ff anyone is intersted let me know and I can send pictures.

Thanks,

Jeff

Well I had Susan on mine for the first time this weekend and it went well but I need a sissy bar so I ponied up and bought the Exactrep one. 293.00 shipped to my door which is NUTS but I can remove it and have a cleaner look.:punk:

I once saw one on eBay with a buy it now option for $100. I came back like a few hours later to do it and it was gone. Doh....

So I got one for $220 and thought I got a decent deal...

Back