engine bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 16790

Reaction score
my bike came with the usual small engine bars but they were a bit rusty and the chrome faded, I would've just removed them altogether until I realised how comfy they are to rest my feet on when my knee is hurting, so I made my own versions up out of stainless steel
DSC02625.JPG DSC02626.JPG

Very tasty work - well done. I think if i could weld and fabricate I'd never again leave the shed lol

I'm only a self taught 'have a go' person, mostly because I can't afford to buy the bits I see for sale :)

my bike came with the usual small engine bars but they were a bit rusty and the chrome faded, I would've just removed them altogether until I realised how comfy they are to rest my feet on when my knee is hurting, so I made my own versions up out of stainless steel
View attachment 69911 View attachment 69912

I have these type of bars on my bike....I would never think of putting my right foot up by that coolant pipe. Thats just me though. But fantastic fab work. Clean install and welds.

I hear what you're saying but my foot is only beside the pipe not on it, I only use it as a temporary rest, we don't really have long enough roads here to consider them as highway pegs, besides I don't want to wear the paint out by contacting with it :D

Back