Epic fail: Bozo of the month

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Felony fail: iPhone thief's photo sent to victim,

PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia teenager who authorities say used a stolen cell phone to snap a photo of himself that automatically got sent to the victim has turned himself in.

Eighteen-year-old Kadeem Cook turned himself in around 11:30 p.m. on Thursday.

Cook is the main suspect in an armed robbery on Oct. 7.

The victim's cell phone was taken during the robbery. The 20-year-old woman had programmed her phone so that it would automatically send photos to her home computer.

Some time after the robbery, she received a photo of a young man holding a large handgun to his head.

After the photo was released, the gunman was identified as Cook and an arrest warrant was issued.

- AP

Attachments

• thief_220x147.jpg
    thief_220x147.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 63
truly retarded guy, they dont have sim cards so they can be deactivated by AT&T through customer care

iPhones DO have a Sims card. I can lock and wipe my iPhone via any computer anywhere in the world. I can also find it via GPS. I can also send a message to the phone telling the person I know where they live and the police will be there in a few minutes to get them. Of course I wouldn't tell them that... But I could... lol

I am not sure how she had it set up to just auto send pics to her email. Mine is the latest and greatest and doesn't have that option. She must have had it cracked or something.

I phones DO have a Sims card. I can lock and wipe my iPhone via any computer anywhere in the world. I can also find it via GPS. I can also send a message to the phone telling the person I know where they live and the police will be there in a few minutes to get them. Of course I wouldn't tell them that... But I could... lol

I am not sure how she had it set up to just auto send pics to her email. Mine is the latest and greatest and doesn't have that option. She must have had it cracked or something.

couldn't it just be an app?

Yeah I guess... Not sure which one that is though. Plus he'd have to actually open the app and not use the camera icon which most people would probably use.

Chris

why not a background app that every hour say dumps any new photos to your email?

really? and app can't look thru ur pics, decide what was new since the last email and email yourself teh new ones?

Latest posts

Back