Eureka Springs ride?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eatatjoz

Reaction score
Since VMOA changed their site, I can't seem to find out if anyone is set to ride to the ozarks this year.
Anyone know if it's planned or not? or could one of you VMOA guys check it for me?

Yep, I will be there evening of the 7th (Thur) through morning of the 10th (Sun). We are staying at the swiss holiday resort (should be able to find it with a google search). If you need the number for the hotel let me know and I will get it for you.

Sean

Where is the Swiss Holiday Resort located in Eureka Springs? I thought that one had been closed for over a year now - if its the one I'm thinking that is. -if it is right on Hwy 62 just west of the turnoff for the downtown historic district and had the really neat waterfall between the hwy and parking lot.

I am shit for directions but they are at the bend in the road past the mcdonalds going away from the downtown ramp. There is a phillips (?) across the street from them.

Sean

And you'd think I'd remember the names and locations of all the businesses down there considering it's only about an hour away from here and the wife and I make it to Eureka Springs at least 6 or maybe 8 times a year. But we hardly ever spend the night. We have friends back up the road about 20 miles from there and usually combine the trip at the friends' house.

I usually hang out at the city park by the band shell and watch some of the local "wild life" while the wife window shops. Then we'll make the rounds by riding some of our more favorite back streets and/or the hwy 187 loop out across the wooden swinging bridge over Table Rock Lake. (This particular ride is best enjoyed at nearly sundown, in my opinion.)

They've got the blues fest going on this weekend, and the VMOA deal the next weekend...
That may be a good excuse to run 123 two weekends in a row:th_image003:

Since VMOA changed their site, I can't seem to find out if anyone is set to ride to the ozarks this year.
Anyone know if it's planned or not? or could one of you VMOA guys check it for me?

Dude,
I would go in a heartbeat, I'm originally from the Branson, Mo area and spent alot of time in Eureka Springs, know that area by heart.

But my bike is in pieces, not working and my Mo & Fa in-law are coming to visit that weekend:bang head:

Back