fast blinking

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavgrab302

Reaction score
This happened few months back when I had purchased some bulbs from autozone, I was going for size all I know is they fit and they were 12v. When I installed them they blinked fast as if one was out. I do have aftermarket blinkers, like the ones UFO sells, the bulbs are smaller than OEM. The only place I know to buy the bulbs is online, but its kinda of a pain in the ass waiting for bulbs to ship
What I wanna know is there anyone that knows what to do with the relay or maybe place a resistor so I can buy bulbs local that will blink correctly.
The bulbs that blink correct with the mini blinkers are : 12v 24/8w

Sounds like the bulbs you bought run on a lower wattage than the ones that came with your blinkers

Easiest fix would be to try and find some higher wattage bulbs.

Resistors could fix it as well but hard to say what size you would need.

do the diod fix on your turn signal indicator, and you can get a flasher relay at customdynamics.com or some guys just buy one from an autoparts store.

i hava a similar problem i put led turn signals on now all the turn signals light up when i put on the right or left signal they blink but like hazrad lights

Latest posts

Back