Fatmax Batwing and Bags

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justa6MB

Reaction score
I just picked up an 07 V-Max on the weekend and was searching windshields. I see the Fatmax and looks kinda neat. However after searching I haven't been able to find many pictures or read much feedback on them. Also I see he has discontinued the hard bags. A good set of bags is also on my list. They don't necessarily have to be hard, and quickly removable for that matter. But I want good quality. Any help would be appreciated.

Yup. My bags are off the bike and ready to go. Served me well for my trip to Newfoundland last summer. I put tons of stuff in them.

Ok thanks. PM sent on Fatmax bags. Will check out Cortech. Still would love to hear and see more pics of the Batwing.

Fatmax's products are top notch and no problems at all with customer service before or after the sale that I am aware of.

Fatmax's products are top notch and no problems at all with customer service before or after the sale that I am aware of.

I had the little catch piece for one of my latches come off right after I got them (2nd owner). I sent an email, and I had a new catch piece in the mail like two days later for $7 or some similarly inconsequential amount. It came with everything I needed. Very cool and fast.

My Fatmax bags work great, the mounts are easy enough to install and keep the bags tight loaded or unloaded while riding. They are easily the best matched saddlebags for the Vmax looks wise but not very much capacity compared to a dedicated touring rig.

Last edited:
Works with stock and they come with a signal relocating plate thingy. My hindle was way higher than stock, and that worked, too.

Back