FL meet-up SpecOps/Capt. Kyle/Fire-Medic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of 2 great-looking guys not on their bikes. Kyle & Dave met me in Ft Myers FL to bring me a 'heart of the beast' to get me going again. I am gonna miss having Kyle nearby to help me keep old iron on the road.

I already dropped it off to have it gone-over, it's a proven performer, as Kyle broke into the 10's w/it after being in the low 11's. My use will be less-strenuous, as I plan to make it a boulevard cruiser and not a strip-terror.

I hope to be back on the road w/it by mid/late July, as here in FL we only have 6 months and 10 days left in the 2014 riding season...:biglaugh:

I missed being able to see Patmax who would have met us if he could. :punk:

Here's someone else we missed:
Anna-Semenovich-FB15.jpg

Anna Semenovich, the Russian athlete.

Attachments

• Kyle-Dave in FL.jpg
    Kyle-Dave in FL.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Here's a couple more Pictures.... Missed you PATMAX.:confused2:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 25
Good pics, Dave!

Wish Patmax could have made it...another time, when you're better-able to visit.

This pic isn't from this trip, but it's right-up Kyle's alley, w/this he could enjoy two of his favorite two-wheel pastimes, the comfort of a Gold Wing, and the passion for doing it a quarter-mile at a time. Taken at Daytona a year-ago, I believe. Capable of being run on alcohol, like so-many of the Daytona attendees!:rofl_200: What's that webbed box above the carbs?:ummm:

Attachments

• IMG_1342.jpg
    IMG_1342.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 23
Good pics, Dave!

Wish Patmax could have made it...another time, when you're better-able to visit.

This pic isn't from this trip, but it's right-up Kyle's alley, w/this he could enjoy two of his favorite two-wheel pastimes, the comfort of a Gold Wing, and the passion for doing it a quarter-mile at a time. Taken at Daytona a year-ago, I believe. Capable of being run on alcohol, like so-many of the Daytona attendees!:rofl_200: What's that webbed box above the carbs?:ummm:
That wing is different for sure. I would ride it though:biglaugh:

That wing is different for sure. I would ride it though:biglaugh:

I'd expect that he would gain a whole-lot of performance going to something other than a CV carb, he said it has monstrous jets in it. I think a Holley 2-bbl would be better-suited to forced-intake duty. You might run into packaging issues because of where the side-draft is mounted, I dunno if Holley makes a side-draft 2-bbl. I know Weber does, their 40 mm DCOE is a venerable performer for decades.

Latest posts

Back