Footpeg Options

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
What are my options for front side footpegs? The stockers are nice but HUGE!

Anything aftermarket or even later max's with different ones?

I've sold a few sets of the Kuryakyn pegs that seem to work well. I think I even have a set of them on hand at the moment (ISO pegs if I remember right but would have to check),

Sean

The 86 and later bikes have smaller and nicer IMO looking pegs.

I run with a set of COO's in anodized black and like them.

OK that's an awesome link! It's going into the VMF links page!

Thanks!

Some cool shit they sell people! REALLY cool!
I know some of them personaly(great guys) and i can guarante good bisneses with them.
They have almost evrything what you can imagine.

Bad things:
Some prices, only wire transfer for payment and thier english is not perfect but comunicatve.
I've ordered from them multiple times and it was always perfect deal.

Here's the mian catalog link:
http://www.v-max-f-maerz.de/vmaxkatalog/gesamt_en.html

I adapted a set of HD pegs to mine. Now I can choose from about a gazillion different pegs since we know that the Harley crowd can do one thing well and that's accessorize.

Attachments

• IMG_1571.jpg
    IMG_1571.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 40
I know some of them personaly(great guys) and i can guarante good bisneses with them.
They have almost evrything what you can imagine.

Bad things:
Some prices, only wire transfer for payment and thier english is not perfect but comunicatve.
I've ordered from them multiple times and it was always perfect deal.

Here's the mian catalog link:
http://www.v-max-f-maerz.de/vmaxkatalog/gesamt_en.html

I looked at this link put up and I found a set of mounts that move the pegs back 10cm. does anyone know where can I find them in the states? This site wants $215 plus shipping. That is outrageous. :ummm:

Joe at Boxenstopp in Daytona is a state-side rep for them. I don't know if the price will be any different, but Joe's a good guy. I've gotten their parts through him. Expect a long delivery time.
http://boxenstoppdaytona.com/

I looked at this link put up and I found a set of mounts that move the pegs back 10cm. does anyone know where can I find them in the states? This site wants $215 plus shipping. That is outrageous. :ummm:
That advanced cnc machninig will always be costly.
I know couse i've worked 2 years as an cnc operator/programmer/designer.
Mostly i've machined brakes parts for Carlisle.

That advanced cnc machines cost somethimes multipe then a good new car so they need to make that money so the price is high.

I can tell you that is even not that high for that kind of work.

I know some more shops in europe in you want but hell dont have an idea where in US :)

I think liability insurance costs come into play as well. If I was selling MC/brake related parts I would have a huge insurance umbrella.

Just a thought...

Back