• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 2009 Yamaha VMax 1700

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueElf

Reaction score
2009 Yamaha VMax 1700 Power Cruiser, 22474 Miles, excellent condition, includes matching Yamaha OEM Saddlebags and Windshield. New Tires (Front & Rear) with less the 100 miles on them, Engine Oil and Rear Differential Fluids (AMS Oil Synthetic used since purchased) changed within 1 month with less than 100 miles since change. Bike is one-owner, garage kept, stock with no mods, no problems and never raced. This bike is not for a beginner, very powerful with high tech fuel injection, ABS radial brakes and all adjustable suspension system. Needs nothing, never been down or even dropped, no trades, title in hand for $10,500. NO TEST RIDES WITH OUT CASH IN HAND! NO PAYPAL! Cash on the spot or at your Bank only. I used this bike to enjoy the TN Mountain Curvy roads and short trips to that area, the bike has never been raced, had burnouts or wheelies. If interested message or email me. Thanks, :thumbs up:

View on CraigList at:
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/mcy/5348389650.html

Attachments

• IMG_4627.jpg
    IMG_4627.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_4628.jpg
    IMG_4628.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4629.jpg
    IMG_4629.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_4630new.jpg
    IMG_4630new.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4631new.jpg
    IMG_4631new.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4633.jpg
    IMG_4633.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
The Craigslist link from December is dead, so this may have been sold. It was a good deal and probably went quick.

I still have the VMax for sale, I have put another 150 miles riding it but I have reduced the price to $9500. If someone wants just the saddlebags, not a problem ... price will be $9500 and they get the bike free with the bags. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

The Craigslist link from December is dead, so this may have been sold. It was a good deal and probably went quick.

Hey BluElf,
I am in Harvest. I would like to look at the bike if it is still available. Thanks!
Chris

2009 Yamaha VMax 1700 Power Cruiser, 22474 Miles, excellent condition, includes matching Yamaha OEM Saddlebags and Windshield. New Tires (Front & Rear) with less the 100 miles on them, Engine Oil and Rear Differential Fluids (AMS Oil Synthetic used since purchased) changed within 1 month with less than 100 miles since change. Bike is one-owner, garage kept, stock with no mods, no problems and never raced. This bike is not for a beginner, very powerful with high tech fuel injection, ABS radial brakes and all adjustable suspension system. Needs nothing, never been down or even dropped, no trades, title in hand for $10,500. NO TEST RIDES WITH OUT CASH IN HAND! NO PAYPAL! Cash on the spot or at your Bank only. I used this bike to enjoy the TN Mountain Curvy roads and short trips to that area, the bike has never been raced, had burnouts or wheelies. If interested message or email me. Thanks, :thumbs up:

View on CraigList at:
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/mcy/5348389650.html

Good luck on your sale, about a month ago I bought a 2015 with 2006 miles on it. In a few day I'll register it and get my plates and then I will ride it until I can't any longer...........lol In the last month I bought some parts for it and can't wait until I can install them. I boght a set of tires for it today, I went with the same that came on it stock. Bridgestones, I happen to like them so I lucked out. with only 2006 miles I should have plenty of miles left on the tires on it but I like to be prepared. Here is a pic of it now, it won't have the backrest or language rack either, I plan to take them off.

newvmax.jpg

Good luck on your sale, about a month ago I bought a 2015 with 2006 miles on it. In a few day I'll register it and get my plates and then I will ride it until I can't any longer...........lol In the last month I bought some parts for it and can't wait until I can install them. I boght a set of tires for it today, I went with the same that came on it stock. Bridgestones, I happen to like them so I lucked out. with only 2006 miles I should have plenty of miles left on the tires on it but I like to be prepared. Here is a pic of it now, it won't have the backrest or language rack either, I plan to take them off.

newvmax.jpg
Beautiful ride...enjoy!!

I see you say you used the bike to ride the curvy roads in the Tenn. mountains. Where are you and the bike located? If it was closer to September of October, I would be all over this, but I promised my other half that I would resist temptation until my daughter was a little closer to being out of college (she should graduate in December of this year). GLWS

Hi Blacklightning,
I live in Madison, AL about 25 miles from TN border, my VMax is currently down in Helena, AL where my girlfriend lives. We have 5 bikes between us and we swap their locations out from her place to mine every so often so that we can ride different bikes up in my area.

I see you say you used the bike to ride the curvy roads in the Tenn. mountains. Where are you and the bike located? If it was closer to September of October, I would be all over this, but I promised my other half that I would resist temptation until my daughter was a little closer to being out of college (she should graduate in December of this year). GLWS

Buy it now and put it in storage until Dec. , simples.

Back