For those Texans among us.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waylander

Reaction score
One thing I remember and miss the most is the heat. Mowing the lawn in the baking hot sun certainly made that bourbon taste so much better when it was all done. Don't really get that here but I guess it's a trade off for being a 5 minute walk from the Beach and some wicked surf (Not to mention Surf Bunnies)

Anyway here's a little comic I stole from a another website. If you don't find it funny you're probably not a Texan.

20070818RT0158.jpg

Waylander,
Had a cold front come thru today here in Dallas. Only made it to 99 degrees, had me looking for a sweater.

No seriously, we have had so much rain this year that the humidity is higher than normal and the heat has been slow getting here. Only a few days over 100. Your right when its hot its hot!! Makes it not that much fun to hop on the max. About another 30 days and things will start cooling down nicely. Then we will have a good 3 months of georgous weather.

Catch a wave for me dude.

My guess is either a plane or boat. :banana: :smileystooges:

Mark

Waylander,
Had a cold front come thru today here in Dallas. Only made it to 99 degrees, had me looking for a sweater.

No seriously, we have had so much rain this year that the humidity is higher than normal and the heat has been slow getting here. Only a few days over 100. Your right when its hot its hot!! Makes it not that much fun to hop on the max. About another 30 days and things will start cooling down nicely. Then we will have a good 3 months of georgous weather.

Catch a wave for me dude.

You really arent kidding. I go to school in lubbock and everytime i come back to Cypress(NW of houston) i never get to ride my max because of the rain.

Your right no kidding! And now hurricane season is upon us.

I have only had my Max for a few months and have been drinched twice and have to take short spins when the roads dry up. This is the only summer I ever remember that I have not had to run my sprinkler once yet, and my lawn looks good. And its late August!!! Usually about June the faucet gets shut off and we don't see rain till Sept.

Guess we now have a rainey season, ah thoughts drifting thinking about Costa Rica.

It's was freakin 102 (108 heat index) and about 92% humidity here in Houston last week. I'm ready to move.

I miss West Texas 100 degrees out there ain't shit, 'bout like new Mexico 'cause it's so dry.

You really arent kidding. I go to school in lubbock and everytime i come back to Cypress(NW of houston) i never get to ride my max because of the rain.

Cypress! No shit, I live in Baytown. We need to ride.......

Later ,

Rusty

Back