Fork brace

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megadeth1

Reaction score
I am considering the superbrace forkbrace for my 07 VMAX. Anyone out there have one from this manufacturer? Looking for feedback, thank you!:ummm:

I have the "SuperBrace", the "Over Racing" (Japan), and the UFO countoured. Prefer the looks of the UFO, the Super fits perfect and works great. The Over Racing is the trickest and beefiest. It is machined billet. Got mine for a song NIP on Ebay. I would get it powdercoated clear or colored and you will never have to repolish it ever.:punk:

I have no idea what mine is but it sure is a well beefed-up piece of aluminium, not the prettiest but still shiny.
Not sure how much difference it makes though, I was going to try an OEM one just to compare but sold it already..

There is really no reason to go to an aftermarket brace on the vmax unless you need to drop your fender and don't want it to look as weird. I have one only for that reason. The stock piece is MORE than up to the duty of what it was intended for.

It's a UFO piece and while it's a nice unit I wouldn't recommend them as a vendor. I bought it BEFORE they screwed me for 600 bucks. Sorry... I'm like an elephant and don't forget...

I bought my bike last summer. It has the superbrace fork brace on it. It is a beautiful part. I took some mother's aluminum and mag polish to it last weekend and it shines like glass. I have never ridden any other vmax, so I don't know how it handles in comparison to others. I have NEVER experienced a speed wobble though. From what I have read of other people's experiences I think it must help.

We tend to chrome them for people. Look much nicer. I have one superbrace left on hand (not chromed yet) for the 92 and older bikes. I don't kike the overall square shape. I bought one of the euro ones years ago and they look similar to stock but beefier.

Sean

until somebody comes out with a black one to match the 06 and 07 brace I am going to have to pass.

Back