forum program!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Whatever program runs the forum is totally jacked! I have no new emails telling me that there are PM's. But when I get on here it keeps flashing "2 PM's" the dang thing is totally wacked!:bang head:

G

Look in your different folders. You probably have some unread ones in your folders somewhere.

Look in your different folders. You probably have some unread ones in your folders somewhere.

I have looked! as soon as you click on it , it gives the list where it is. I open it and there is nothing there. Now today it is down to 1 unread PM. yesterday it was 2 LOL :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

G

Whatever program runs the forum is totally jacked! I have no new emails telling me that there are PM's. But when I get on here it keeps flashing "2 PM's" the dang thing is totally wacked!:bang head:

G

Look through all your previous PMs. The "new" PM could be one you missed 1 or 2 weeks ago. The ones that haven't been read will be a brighter yellow (if you are using the dark skin on the forum).

Look through all your previous PMs. The "new" PM could be one you missed 1 or 2 weeks ago. The ones that haven't been read will be a brighter yellow (if you are using the dark skin on the forum).

Buster I have checked and re checked and I am using the dark skin. They are all dark yellow. Infact that is what I was looking for the "bright yellow"

Gannon

I think I figured it out! my PM box fills up almost daily. (I wish they were bigger hint hint) well when it reaches 100% I think it is one that was sent but there was no room for it. the PM registers but is not logged. The blinking icon will blink but there is no PM

Gannon

Back