Friday Aug 17th

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhoke

Reaction score
Well, I made it out again. Still can't get the launch down really slow or pulling the front end off the ground. The Track was prepped really well.

11.04 @ 123
1.8 60ft<---still poor, This bike has 1.5 60's to come.

Here are two of my slips, i will post a video here soon. Back out for world series Aug 22-24. I foresee 10.7's or 8's with changing my ign curves HOPEFULLY, Hard with the Vmax's weight and torque with a street tire.

Roy

Attachments

• P1040288.jpg
    P1040288.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 14
  • P1040289.jpg
    P1040289.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 11
Well, I made it out again. Still can't get the launch down really slow or pulling the front end off the ground. The Track was prepped really well.

11.04 @ 123
1.8 60ft<---still poor, This bike has 1.5 60's to come.

Here are two of my slips, i will post a video here soon. Back out for world series Aug 22-24. I foresee 10.7's or 8's with changing my ign curves HOPEFULLY, Hard with the Vmax's weight and torque with a street tire.

Roy

WOW. Very nice. How about a phone call next time you head out?

Give me your number. I will be doing Pro E.T. And Pro Bike at the world series this weekend. This has kind of been a last minute attempt with the problems I have been having and now the world series is already here. Very unexperienced on a bike as this was my second visit to the strip. Roy

Back