• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 4 used coils from 98 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimvette999

Reaction score
Hey guys....
I have 4 coils from my 98 Vmax, all ohm out to factory spec. The two that were under the seat have the typical cracks that as I understand it don't affect performance. The two that were under tach have no cracks. I'd like to get $80 for the four coils, shipped free via USPS to cont. USA. Check or PayPal.
Thanks, Jim

jimvette999 at yahoo

Based on the huge amount of interest I've had in these coils...I've decided to do a price reduction....NOW, while supplies last, $65 shipped to cont. US via USPS!

Most everyone who has done a coil changeover for any reason went to COPS. I've got a set in my '85, and would never go back to the standard coils, even if I could get a new set free.

Most everyone who has done a coil changeover for any reason went to COPS. I've got a set in my '85, and would never go back to the standard coils, even if I could get a new set free.

Thanks...I understand that but I read also that some people want originality and I saw the OEM style coils on eBay so I thought there might be a need for them. Looks like that's a no. If they don't sell soon, I will eBay em' ... might get lucky.
:cheers:

Hope ya find a buyer.. A larger customer base on EBay, you stand a lot better chance of finding someone who never heard of COPS. Also, if they will interchange with Venture coils, you have another group of people to sell to.

Back