G-700 Tactical flashlight

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I broke down and had to try one. I must say it is now my favorite flashlight. ...beware...it's like the da*n mod monkey. Gee...why not get one better and brighter and more features and modes on and on. It is a good light. Mine came stamped with the National Gun Owners Association. $56 and I am actually not bitc*ing about it. lol

Eagletac Gx25L2 a little on the big side but a full charge seems to last for 3-4 hundred years on lower settings.

There are some outstanding products out there that I was never aware of! The NRA stamp is really cool Leroy, I think I missed the chance to get one of them unfortunately. Thanks guys, I'm gonna have to pursue this further. :punk:

I didn't see that the ad listed max lumens. What kind of battery? There are a lot of good flashlights out there. It not tatical but for edc I like the olight s10r 2. Fenix makes a good light too.

No it does not list the lumens. Zoomable flood or spot. Batteries are 3 AAA in cartridge or 18650 Li ion rechargeable.

After briefly scratching the surface of what's on the market I have to say there's easily 1 million tactical flashlights available.....each one being, by far, the best possible option for my exact needs!

It's enough to drive one completely bananas! :wacko:

After briefly scratching the surface of what's on the market I have to say there's easily 1 million tactical flashlights available.....each one being, by far, the best possible option for my exact needs!

It's enough to drive one completely bananas! :wacko:

The flashlight market now is absurd. The more your research the subject the less it feels like you know and the further you are from making up your mind.

The flashlight market now is absurd. The more your research the subject the less it feels like you know and the further you are from making up your mind.

Absolutely correct Tex!! They got the hypodermic needle hold, pistol grip hold, massive to mini, fixed & focusable, hand held, pic rail mounted.....Jesus man I'm right on the verge of getting a case of 'D' cells for my Maglites and call it a day! :bang head:

Absolutely correct Tex!! They got the hypodermic needle hold, pistol grip hold, massive to mini, fixed & focusable, hand held, pic rail mounted.....Jesus man I'm right on the verge of getting a case of 'D' cells for my Maglites and call it a day! :bang head:

Haha. Well being the geek that I am I bought a Hexbright when it was released as the first open source flashlight. It has been trusty and reliable ever since. I imagine most will meet your needs, you just have to find the one that fits right for your hand (rifle/handgun/shotgun/etc).

I thought it might be just perfect for you... for daylighting up the area around BRC!
"Designed to mount on a .50 caliber machine gun...High Intensity Discharge (HID) Light...The HellFighter™ packs power and versatility into a tough, compact package that weighs only 10 pounds and measures a mere eight inches in length. It features a shock-isolated ultra high-output HID lamp assembly that generates a blinding 3,000-lumen beam with enough reach to illuminate targets hundreds of yards away and enough surround beam to make it perfect for patrol"

But then I remembered you had that .50 cal mounted on your boat when that unfortunate fire and sinking of the boat... so no need for that light now!

I thought it might be just perfect for you... for daylighting up the area around BRC!

But then I remembered you had that .50 cal mounted on your boat when that unfortunate fire and sinking of the boat... so no need for that light now!

Damn....Danny has had some bad luck hasnt he? First the first the fire.....and then losing the rest his guns in that freak volcano incident.

Latest posts

Back