garrett's tuning/dyno thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya man im up for that for sure. not sure i wont be able to until late summer or fall just cause of work. i just extended my stay a couple of days here but not sure i would have time this week to burn down there......maybe

could make it into and interlude into the pizza run eh? or an exit-lude. haha

lol ya for sure that would work out. you know if the plan was to be around the same time, late sept again or was there plans for a earlier run? i know thats far away but then again not really.

my next run is to lake george in 2 weekends, then pittsburgh in august then pizza late september

man oh man, the lake george one would be close to me, about 2 2.5hrs away crap..... how about this weekend???? Dan-O you listening........

pizza back in canton? or new place

man oh man, the lake george one would be close to me, about 2 2.5hrs away crap..... how about this weekend???? Dan-O you listening........

pizza back in canton? or new place

could make a random weekend of it but i won't have time until after 7/4 and i'm gone the weekend of 7/17..

you mean june 17 for the lake george or july?

haha we should probably make a different thread for this...

6/5 - bachelor party @ lake george
6/11 - americade @ lake george
6/17 - wedding
6/26 - rugby party
7/4 - somethign, unsure what yet
7/17 - Crested Butte colorado.
early august - pitts run

haha we should probably make a different thread for this...

6/5 - bachelor party @ lake george
6/11 - americade @ lake george
6/17 - wedding
6/26 - rugby party
7/4 - somethign, unsure what yet
7/17 - Crested Butte colorado.
early august - pitts run

can you get into trouble for hyjacking your own thread hahaha

ok back to dyno, i'll let ya know later on which run im heading back for and if you havent gone to the dyno or just want to go again that would be perfect.

can you get into trouble for hyjacking your own thread hahaha

ok back to dyno, i'll let ya know later on which run im heading back for and if you havent gone to the dyno or just want to go again that would be perfect.

haha i hope not!

i won't go to him probably unless someone else is anyways. my dyno guy is a lot closer and if i had an emergency i'd use him... if ur not tuning it with someone tho it shouldn't matter which guy u goto i think. as long as their competent...

just to show, its really not too out of the way:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...2.366662,-73.168945&spn=2.816628,4.938354&z=8

oh not far from my bros house, guess so are you if i look at it that way, so i would have a place to stay with him, awesome

oh not far from my bros house, guess so are you if i look at it that way, so i would have a place to stay with him, awesome

perfect. it would be a fun ride up there, i bet theres some way better roads than the ones they have outlined.

lets officially close this one boys. 42 mpg with spirited riding thru the northern PA mountains? fuck ya thats good enough.

wasted too much time on this. now to be able to corner at 110 with balls out bill.

Back