Gen 2 "X-Pipe" Photo for Danny

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$550 + shipping for a nash flash. Best bang for your mod buck you'll ever spend on a gen2. But, you want to decide on the mods you awant before the flas, and order the matching flash. Subsequent flashes to the same ecu cost $45 + shipping last time I read tim's website. Also, a signed release of liability is required of each ecu owner.

i have the akro pipe on my '10 it sounds badass its not to loud yet not to quiet it makes it a sleeper and i took it off this past summer because the bike DOES need a re flash the bike around town and the track is a slight delay with mixture is annoying with the FI and on the highway is fine but i took it off for now till i find a solution of a reflash ive heard its around 700+ for the flash i havent really looked into it.

Its $550 and well worth it does alot more than just getting the fueling right you should check out the starvmax site some every guy there will tell you Tim Nash is the guy for the flash and this is his website
http://guruedgear.com/

and this could be what your looking for
http://guruedgear.com/ecu-re-flash-service-4-into-2-with-mab-ver-2.html#.UreY-dJDuSo

So do I absolutely need a refashion by putting this akro pipe back on? How can I find out if my ecu is tuned? I don't think it is.

So do I absolutely need a refashion by putting this akro pipe back on? How can I find out if my ecu is tuned? I don't think it is.

Open the hood and look at the ECU. Tim puts a sticker on the ones has reflashed.

When you have it reflashed to match your mods, the reflash will also eliminate the need for the "chip" the former owner installed in order to fool the top speed limiter of the original ECU as it came from the factory.

hey i put the pipe back on the bike and i went to start it after work today and everything turned on but battery was almost dead and didnt fire but it ran fine before, HELP!!!! only thing i took off electrical wise was O2 sensor i re routed that see if that helps right now bike is on battery tender, i took the cat flap cables off but i didnt disconnet anything so im guessing the O2 is the problem. thoughts????

im almost thinking that, but i had the bike on a tender all winter, i rode the bike late april then it sat till yesterday and it cranked over fine i put the pipe on and went to work came home and this is what im dealing with !

Latest posts

Back