Got it home!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
I met Allen in Ohio Friday and bought this showroom condition 2005 Texas Vmax with 1990 miles on it. It is now sitting pretty in my garage in Michigan,waiting on some nice weather. I will post some of my pictures soon.

Very nice!
Just got my 2007 two weeks ago as well.
I like the color of yours.

Nice, looks very clean and well maintained! :thumbs up:
I hopefully can get down to troll land to a event, probably wont be until late July or in August sometime though.

I met Allen in Ohio Friday and bought this showroom condition 2005 Texas Vmax with 1990 miles on it. It is now sitting pretty in my garage in Michigan,waiting on some nice weather. I will post some of my pictures soon.

Padnuh, us Texans don't appreciate you Yankees comin' in here and robbin' us of our quality bikes. No, sir. Don't 'preciate that at all. Bikes like that should stay right here where they belong.

Betta not see you 'round these parts. :biglaugh:

Padnuh, us Texans don't appreciate you Yankees comin' in here and robbin' us of our quality bikes. No, sir. Don't 'preciate that at all. Bikes like that should stay right here where they belong.

Betta not see you 'round these parts. :biglaugh:
:10_6_8:Snoooooze you loooooze :rofl_200:

Looks BEA-Utiful! Hopefully the weather starts turning... It's the rainy month here for us.

Chris

Looks BEA-Utiful! Hopefully the weather starts turning... It's the rainy month here for us.

Chris

Going to get some pictures up today after work, the weather here has been nice. A little rain coming this week, but the weekend looks warm and dry! Can't wait to put some miles on it...:auto182:

Latest posts

Back