Gotta Bust QuarterHorse's Chops....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubeerjw

Reaction score
O.k. I feel I have to post this as QuarterHorse really screwed the pooch... I was on the road all day yesterday and wasn't around my computer. I had been watching a Dynatek 3000 for the early Vmax... even though I didn't have an 85-89, I was going to pass this sweet deal on to the forum and try to do a "good deed" for someone. I also noticed that this item wasn't listed very well and didn't have a reserve. I called QuarterHorse with about 2 hours left at the auction and it was around $5 or so.... I asked if he would be able to watch it and bid on it for me as I felt it was going to go for a very low price. Anyway, I called him near the end of the auction and.... no answer.... He calls back about 15 minutes later and spologizes for forgetting about it.... I finally am able to get on line to see what it went for and..... $8.51 plus $15 for shipping...... someone got a pretty good deal!
So for any of those sho have an early VMax and wanted a Dyna3000, but didn't want to pay $250..... QuarterHorse owes you a beer..... I'll take some of the blame as I only bid $5, but I was really hoping to be in front of my computer before the auction's end..... You win some, and you lose some.....
No worries QuarterHorse, but you owe me!!!!!

Jeff

LOL That sucks! That is one thing I want for mine. I want the rev limiter...:thumbs up:

O.k. I feel I have to post this as QuarterHorse really screwed the pooch... I was on the road all day yesterday and wasn't around my computer. I had been watching a Dynatek 3000 for the early Vmax... even though I didn't have an 85-89, I was going to pass this sweet deal on to the forum and try to do a "good deed" for someone. I also noticed that this item wasn't listed very well and didn't have a reserve. I called QuarterHorse with about 2 hours left at the auction and it was around $5 or so.... I asked if he would be able to watch it and bid on it for me as I felt it was going to go for a very low price. Anyway, I called him near the end of the auction and.... no answer.... He calls back about 15 minutes later and spologizes for forgetting about it.... I finally am able to get on line to see what it went for and..... $8.51 plus $15 for shipping...... someone got a pretty good deal!
So for any of those sho have an early VMax and wanted a Dyna3000, but didn't want to pay $250..... QuarterHorse owes you a beer..... I'll take some of the blame as I only bid $5, but I was really hoping to be in front of my computer before the auction's end..... You win some, and you lose some.....
No worries QuarterHorse, but you owe me!!!!!

Jeff

I would have punched in my max bid and let ebay bid for me if I couldn't watch it.

I take the blame on it, I owe Jeff a beer for certain as I said I would. :D

Oh well, I do feel like an ass that I let it pass up. I would have liked to have passed the savings along to whoever wanted/needed one.

Thanks for the post Jeff. ;)

Dustin

I'll have to try that eSnipe or actually bid what I would pay... I hope it went to someon on the forum, but probably not...

And QuarterHorse... I want to make sure you know there are no bad feelings what so ever.... I just think it was pretty funny that neither one of us needed the part but we felt bad it slipped through our fingers....

Jeff

I'll have to try that eSnipe or actually bid what I would pay... I hope it went to someon on the forum, but probably not...

And QuarterHorse... I want to make sure you know there are no bad feelings what so ever.... I just think it was pretty funny that neither one of us needed the part but we felt bad it slipped through our fingers....

Jeff

Haha oh I know there aren't any, but I still feel bad. It was silly cheap that's for sure.

Back