Great write up

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great find. Thanks for posting......I wish the V-boost link worked....

I don't know what they're smoking over there but pricing for their tail lights at $380.00+ is "a little" on the steep side.......they are nice....just not THAT nice........IMO

Great read Wayne, Thanks for posting.
I can't believe the prices are so low today. The Vmax appears to be a well kept secret, I guess?
Steve-o

Good read, I will always own a V-Max, I enjoy the sound of the engine and most of the mods that make the Max even better have already been done.

Even though out dated, old technology, and 41k. I'll roll on with anybody and usually have a respectable showing.
Last year leaving Rice-o Rama my brother was killing us at high speeds with his k1200s. He was bragging about how he herd Vmax's were fast, but had 3 of them behind him all the way home (a Gen 2 would have come in handy). Well, I got him side by side in a roll on situation on a highway on ramp (got sick of his mouth) he saw my rear fender from a ways behind till about 100mph when the high HP modern sportbike went by. He has a new impression of our bikes now. Bro couldn't shake me on the mountain roads of Vermont either. Love it

Last edited:
Great find. Thanks for posting......I wish the V-boost link worked....

+1

I read the article a few yrs ago..I don't think the link worked then either.
I still get joy reading it again though... especially now that I own one.. fiinnnaaalllllly.

T$

Thanks for the links. Interesting reading about the fate of the V4, 750 and the decision to go with the inline Fazer.....

Back