Guess he doesn't think we're hated enough!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im either waiting for the comet or Jan 1 2017 hopefully there wont be Martial Law declared by this clown

I can't see how that's going to make anyone feel better, other than the US hating Liberals. What an incompetent fool.

Constantly stir the pot with more and more crisis issues. Right out of Saul Alinsky 's playbook , Rules For Radicals.

* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

* RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)

* RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)

Maybe our potus needs think about Americans a little. Accept collateral damage or get out. Tip toeing around mosque and civilians puts our people in harms way longer. We're in to many places that don't appreciate us, to put it mildly.

I was just thinking " I wonder how fast the next 6 months will go by "

What a small world it is indeed! I was just thinking to myself "The next six months would go by much faster for Ron if only he'd take that new (to him) Gen II Vmax off it's new side stand and GO FOR A RIDE, then post up a ride report for the rest of us. :biglaugh:

Back