Guess what Pickles saw

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Pickles

Reaction score
3889725905_c38260b7c0_o.jpg

2010 Can Am Spyder touring. 2010. Not yet released.

Air leveling suspension, ipod interface, heated grips, electric screen, ejector seat, air pop corn popper, espresso machine, trunk and side bags.

Same price as some convertibles, may as well buy one of them

Same price as some convertibles, may as well buy one of them
I just found a '89 930 Turbo Cabriolet Red Porsche , factory metal twin turbo plug body, 5-speed G-50, 3.3 with a bigger turbo & intercooler for about 400 h.p., for the same $s. Decisions , decisions.

Air leveling suspension, ipod interface, heated grips, electric screen, ejector seat, air pop corn popper, espresso machine, trunk and side bags.
Does it make regular coffee too ??:confused2:
And what about the butter for the popcorn ??
my wife likes popcorn.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I like the ejsctor seat.
<<Dave>>:biglaugh:

I just found a '89 930 Turbo Cabriolet Red Porsche , factory metal twin turbo plug body, 5-speed G-50, 3.3 with a bigger turbo & intercooler for about 400 h.p., for the same $s. Decisions , decisions.
No brainer in my book, especially since you already have the best bike ever made.

My car's faster, has more storage, and has a roof and cost about 7 thousand more... I'll take my car...

LOL

I've seen a couple of those driving around.

I hear they drive like feel like your driving a snow machine.

You probably haven't seen the one pictured. it's not for sale yet.

They ride like ATVs. I've taken extended rides on one. If something is in the road.....you're hitting it.

Unless you're 100 years old, or one (or more) of your legs don't work, three wheels are gay. The only reason your "motorcycle" shouldn't tip over without the kickstand is because the back slick is too wide. A trike is a trike, and they suck.

Unfortunately, some of are getting older and see the day when we will have problems handling a two wheeler. Then our only choice is a side car, trike or nothing. This is a viable option but is awfully expensive!!

Latest posts

Back