half odometer--done

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, how-much is yours?

Tim (Coprunner) & I are gonna try to get together sometime soon. Homestead was a rainy weekend. Sure got my grass growing. I exercised my John Deere after that.

:eusa_dance:Congrats Greg!:eusa_dance::th_image003:
So when you reach 100k are you going to have it coated in gold to commemorate the century mark?:clapping:

20k is mine. it's an '04. i bought it oct '10.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

:eusa_dance:Congrats Greg!:eusa_dance::th_image003:
So when you reach 100k are you going to have it coated in gold to commemorate the century mark?:clapping:

hahaha. that is definitely an idea worth investigating. :). maybe dip it in some gold chrome. but more realistically, i might get him a brother--perhaps with 200 more ccs. but what would more likely transpire would be me replacing the speedometer so i don't see the higher numbers (hahaha). oooo maybe i'll replace it at 99999.9 with the digital speedo/tach that the monkey's been eyeing--well maybe not at 99999.9, at the rate i'm going at it wouldn't be for another 5 years...that would be neat, though.

Congrats Greg! hope you have many more to come........:clapping:

Yeah, for a relatively new rider (compared to you & me, Joe:biglaugh:), he's racked-up some miles. One of the good things about FL, year-round riding. Unless like Tim, our recent FL "spiked" transplant:biglaugh:, you don't ride in the rain...(I don't like riding in the rain either)

Damn Yamaha!! Mine only shows 22249.6...
The speedometer doesn't show the 100,000 mile digit.
Oh well, maybe it will help the resale value. I could still call it "Low Mileage"

It was kinda cool seeing the odo read 22222.2 for the SECOND time!

Dang Bill, that is a long lasting OD you got there. I've never personally wore one out but I hear of guys here that say theirs have given up the ghost early on. Keep piling up them miles brother. Greg, same goes for you. Congrats! If you hit another Tech Day in Oldsmar, I'll meet you on 75 somewhere. That way you'll only be solo across the "Alley" unless you can drag Firemedic with you! I keep threatening to have a Tech Day or just a Max gathering at my place if anyone would show up! The VMOA had a nice event here (Pine Island) a year or two ago that was well attended. Maybe it could be a pseudo-VMOA/Forum .net thing. A hybrid gathering. Peak riding season will be here soon. I got door prizes lined up and a place to drag race. Just throwing it out there.
PATMAX

I might be persuaded if the timing is right. We might even get Tim (Coprunner) as he is wanting to meet up sometime. And there is a new Miami guy and the fellow from Davie so w/ a bit of notice I think it could happen.

what the hect are you doing up at 3 in the morning? hahahaha. It'd be cool if the east coast could get together.

We are taking care of my elderly father-in-law. He has to get up every 2 hrs. to keep from having terrible leg pain. He's been getting x-rays, MRI's, arterial scans etc trying to get a handle on what is causing the pain. So, I am sometimes up in the middle of the night.

I would like to get over to Patmax's if he sets a date. Even if it was in a truck, just to hang-out & see what's going on.

I'm on the other side of 100k and climbing fast for the second time (although it is in kph :biglaugh:)

Oh, when you get reset to 00000 you can celebrate by replacing the gearbox

Back