Handlebar mod

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done, I'll pull them apart later for polishing so this was just a test setup.
Rode the bike home and it was awesome:punk:

Attachments

• 003 (Large).jpg
    003 (Large).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 006 (Large).jpg
    006 (Large).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 008 (Large).jpg
    008 (Large).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 206
  • 011 (Large).jpg
    011 (Large).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 134
Very nice looking setup. If my stock risers werent all hacked up I might have to make myself a pair. I like the look of the sleeve you added too, very nice touch.

You could easily use that to convert to 1" bars so aftermarket or late model cruiser switch and brake parts would more easily bolt on.

Sean

Im not a fan of risers or pull backs on bars typically...

But THAT is a sharp set up. It really flows with that muscular feeling of the bike and looks really clean.BRAVO!

Rode the bike some more this morning and I'm liking the position better. Interestingly the vibes from the solid mounts has gone. I was planning on putting some 'O' ring grooves in the shaft that's mounted to the original clamp and clamp down on the rings to soften it up but I wont bother now.

Really like the way that came out. Looks very adjustable too....if I am looking at that right.

Wish you weren't down in NZ, otherwise I might have to proposition you to cut me one...hehehe :eusa_dance:

:punk:

I know this is an old thread, but for those interested in something like this, check out these risers on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ATV-...nowmobileQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2939wt_939

Seems to accomplish the same thing as Jedi fabbed up. Just a thought.

p2ss.jpg

Interesting. I am actually a dealer for the Genmar risers now too!

Sean

Retail is $90 plus shipping. I'd sell them for $90 but INCLUDE the shipping.

Sean

Latest posts

Back