Handlebars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few month ago I saw them. They are really nice. I was wondering how they will fit and affect clearance.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

They fit OK with handle bar center like stock ~5.5 inch but if using a 4.5 center handle bar like super bike one you'll need to get rid of the stock wishbone clamp & use universal ones.
once fitted, the possibilities of angels and rise make it easy to find what best for you.

I guess another opportunity to feed my monkey lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Its a cheap upgrade with very significant handling effects, the straighter your elbows are during riding the less control you'll have & the tighter you grip the grips, in other words the more your elbows are bent the more relaxed your grip is, the position of the wrist is also very important.
these pivoting risers allow you to set the optimum handle bar position that 1- makes your grip much more relaxed.
2- makes you apply little effort turning, leaning & in quick maneuvers.
3- Decreased hand & neck strain during long rides or in intense canyon riding.
4- Superb control splitting lanes.

Hey gents, I had a chance to put on some 'tweaked' superbars this weekend. I flipped them upside down, and with a vise and some careful bending, made them similar to an "M" bar found on some cafe bikes. They have roughly 0 rise, but push forward before bending back. I have long arms and wanted to test the fit with my grips being more or less in line with the top of the forks. I definitely feel more forward than the drag bars I replaced, but I prefer a slightly more aggressive riding stance. Time will tell if they stay, but they seem comfortable for now:

Attachments

• IMG_20120325_151137.jpg
    IMG_20120325_151137.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20120324_150212.jpg
    IMG_20120324_150212.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20120325_151128.jpg
    IMG_20120325_151128.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 39
Back