HD Sportster Discussions about a VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you rather be mauled by a pitbull or a maltese?

I'll take the pitty please. Contrary to the FoxNews version of life, they really just want to lick you to death.

I found that picture a couple of years ago on a shirt online. I was going to go back and buy one and then the site went away. Maybe someone else will have some made up.

The group I ride with , around 15 bikes, is a mix of Harley's from Sportster's, Dyna's, Heritage Baggers, one Indian and a couple Vrods. They are the best group of Riders you could ask for. They all respect the Vmax, In fact they all would like one and when they take mine for a spin, they all come back with big freakin grin. The only bike in the group that even ran with me was a Screamin Vrod and he still sucked my exhaust fumes from start to finish. Was I impressed with that v-Twin, sure. I love all bikes, but the vmax is what I always wanted. Took me until 2006 to get a new one and its been the best adventure's I could have ever imagined.

Whole hearted agreement here. :punk: :clapping::punk:

Back