He warned him!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i saw this yesterday, freakin crazy haha, btw the older guy had a marine tattoo

TELL EM AGAIN PINKY!!!

"i need an amberlamps..."

internet gold

LOL.... pwned by a 67 year old! And then buddy's friends saying he should charge the old man even though he started it......classic!!

Nah nah nah man, call da ambuhlamps... call da ambuhlamps!

LMAO!! That was some funny shit!

we must find his bag..

Attachments

• 11qoa46.jpg
    11qoa46.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 180px-Ebm_bff.png
    180px-Ebm_bff.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 1266375410063.jpg
    1266375410063.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 102
this is exactly what i was thinking as i watched it for the first time

Attachments

• 4365220745_823e3b8d8f_b.jpg
    4365220745_823e3b8d8f_b.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 92
Good thing he went down when he did, if that ol' boy wouldda unloaded that right, 'braids' wouldda prolly been drinking from a straw for a few weeks!! :clapping:

AHHHHHHH, nothing like a good beat down to start my day! Wonder if the brotha thought "OH SHIT I HAVE FUCKED UP!" When gramps started beating the shit out of him LOL.

I bet he will think next time before he runs his big mouth.

Meh, probly not! That's all he knows how to do. We need to find the bearded guy though. I think he'd make a good president.
"Kareemapoopoojad(iranian president) stop your shit. I'm warning you! I TOLD you NOT to FUCK WITH ME! I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME!!! What Kim Jong Ill... you want some too? Don't FUCK with ME!!"

Most likely a 'Nam vet, and that's the kind of respect they get in 'the hood'! 'Bout had the poor ol' guy out of his mind!

EDIT: Upon further review, it appears the old guy started it when he went back to where the kid was sitting and asked him for a shoeshine! Hmmm!

notice dude forgot his bag on the bus and blood boy took it to the back of the bus.

im sure that guy didnt learn his lesson as he was still lippy at the end, likes to act tough and im sure tries to intimidate lots of people but no-one calls him on it, well until now.:stretche:

edit: didnt watch that part yet Dan, mmm why cant everyone just get along ey. wonder why they didnt get kicked off the bus sooner? most places as soon as there is yelling or fight to start they kick you off.

Latest posts

Back