Headlight question...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmnChode

Reaction score
I have done an HID conversion and now I am kinda wanting to get away from a fluted lense and try to focus the pattern a little more. Does anyone have any idea if the Adjures lamps are a "bolt on" fit or would I have to do some modifying to use it in our bucket. And if it does fit, does it leave the same amount of room behind the reflector (conversion kit added a harness)....

http://www.adjureinc.com/534headlamps.html

thoughts, advise, suggestions...

BTW...here are some shots of the new lamp

Last edited:
I don't know about that lense in particular, I had Mitchell send me a lens that he found in MO.

I ordered a used "bucket" off ebay, I think it was for an older Yamaha 500 something, it was the same replacement part number though. I hacked that thing up pretty good.

Had a hell of a time getting it to work, used a lot of JB weld, not proud of the look on the inside but looks and works just great.

Attachments

• 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 50
I IMed Dezeez about his setup and he informed that the Adjures should be a bolt in setup, which should fit my needs nicely. Probably pick up the black dot Tri-bar setup. Should give me a nice look on the front. Now just need to get it swung past the wife...:ummm:

Back