Help finding LEDs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icedad63

Reaction score
Hi.My name is Ernie. I'm new to this forum. Can anyone tell me where I can find integrated LED taillights for my 2006 Vmax?

Welcome Ernie. There are a few options. I've done the Honda integrated, it's all set up, but havn't installed the fender on my bike yet. I'm concerned about visability during the day. After seeing the grab bar version, I'm thinking I might try that too. I'm not far from you. On the Cape.
Steve

I have a few options but maybe not as clean as the CBR setup.
One, is not an ingrated option but simply to relocate the brake light up and clean up the back of the bike.
The other combines brake/run light and turn signals in one assembly.

The brake light mod is completely stock appearing and uses a modified reflector that is in the grab rail just behind the rear seat.

Sean

Attachments

• IMG_20131029_143525_887.jpg
    IMG_20131029_143525_887.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 44
Hey Ernie, welcome. As a newer member on the forum I can tell you that there is so much info on the vMax here that it can be overwhelming. IMO the CBR. Taillight mod is the best and easiest mod to install an integrated taillight to clean up the rear fender of the vamx. I purchased mine off amazon for $50 and I love it. It is an easy mod to do even for a novice mechanic as I am.

CBR taillight looks sharp and it is a very easy mod (I pulled it off!).

Welcome to the best forum on the internet :)

+1 on this mod. & add lights to grab bar for added safety

Attachments

• IMAG0055.jpg
    IMAG0055.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMAG0066.jpg
    IMAG0066.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMAG0067.jpg
    IMAG0067.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMAG0153.jpg
    IMAG0153.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 34
Hey Mark. Just wanted to touchbase. I rode my bbike yesterday and man was it cold. ... Getting ready for work but just wanted to say what's up.

I have a few options but maybe not as clean as the CBR setup.
One, is not an ingrated option but simply to relocate the brake light up and clean up the back of the bike.
The other combines brake/run light and turn signals in one assembly.

The brake light mod is completely stock appearing and uses a modified reflector that is in the grab rail just behind the rear seat.

Sean

Sean is the powder paint on the motor.

Back