Help with U.S. quarters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax626

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My 13 yr. old daughter has been collecting the quarters with the different states on them for quite some time and has all but 5 so, I was wondering if anybody could help her complete her collection.
The 5 quarters that she needs are::
1.Arizona
2.Iowa
3.Montana
4.New Mexico
5.Oklahoma
She`s been looking vigourosly for these and hasn`t had any luck.
so, I thought I`d post it here.
Thanx in advance.
<<Dave>>:punk:

You didn't specify which mint: Denver or Philly. I thought quarter collections had spaces for each. :confused2:

You didn't specify which mint: Denver or Philly. I thought quarter collections had spaces for each. :confused2:
I really didn`t know there were 2 mint printings either:confused2: but she dosen`t have the card to put them in yet they`re just in a little box for now.

I just want to thank you guys for helping my daughter with her quest.
Her name is Sabrina and she is a straight A+ student.(I feel blessed to have her)
Any way, she told me to tell you guys "Thank you very much and, that you guys are all AWESOME DUDES.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
And I to thank you.:worthy:

i have thousands of them , my buddy's son needed a couple last summer so i dumped them out , after barely being able to pick them up , and they covered the whole kitchen table , i probably have whatever coins your daughter needs , but i wont be able to look until i get back from the brownie run , so pm me next week to remind me & i'll see what i have , whatever i have is hers !

Latest posts

Back