Hey guys, how we doin?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
Sorry I havent been around much. Things have been tight and complicated around here lately. My Max feel out of registration and Im doin what I can to get the tags and insurance paid up so I can get back to riding.

I took her for a quick run around the block and she feels great! The motor rebuild was a total success and so far.

So what have I missed in the community?

Good go hear you are back, now hopefully you can get that sucker registered and on the road again.

Good go hear you are back, now hopefully you can get that sucker registered and on the road again.

Thats the goal. My tax return is ganna put my reg back where it needs to be.

Both my fiance and my roommate in a terrible stroke of luck ended up without cars. So Ive been driving them both to work twice a day. Very little time for riding even to do errands when you have to have a passenger all the time.

I drive my 69 Chevelle 80 miles a day usually just between THEM so needless to say I dont usually have any gas to ride either! But soon! very soon ill be back to riding and enjoying the bike it took so long to build.:biglaugh:

Welcome back, hope it all works out man, and good to hear the motor is still hangin together.....

Sorry I havent been around much. Things have been tight and complicated around here lately. My Max feel out of registration and Im doin what I can to get the tags and insurance paid up so I can get back to riding.

I took her for a quick run around the block and she feels great! The motor rebuild was a total success and so far.

So what have I missed in the community?
Great to have u back Ace :punk: I missed your post's

Glad to hear the bikes alive again. Driving that chevelle everyday has to put a dent in the fuel fund! Good of you to help them out.

Blitz, glad you checked in. Too many disappear without a word!
Gee Bro, taking two to work every day and short cashola for tags, insurance, gas? That's a head scratcher. I'd be more than grateful to someone that made it possible for me to eat and keep a roof over my head. Don't get me wrong, I've been flat busted and needing help before but wouldn't think of not taking care of someone that stepped up to help me out. Taking care of them would be first on my list before my own bills/needs. Just saying. Hope you aren't getting taken advantage of and it all works out for everyone. You sound like a stand up guy. Good for you man.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Thats the goal. My tax return is ganna put my reg back where it needs to be.

Both my fiance and my roommate in a terrible stroke of luck ended up without cars. So Ive been driving them both to work twice a day. Very little time for riding even to do errands when you have to have a passenger all the time.

I drive my 69 Chevelle 80 miles a day usually just between THEM so needless to say I dont usually have any gas to ride either! But soon! very soon ill be back to riding and enjoying the bike it took so long to build.:biglaugh:

69 chevelle:punk: my favorite, have any pics? looking forward to seeing the finiahed bike as well.

69 chevelle:punk: my favorite, have any pics? looking forward to seeing the finiahed bike as well.

Ive got a few more pictures of it but I havent gotten any recently. Shes a fuel guzzler but reliable and comfortable even with the race harnesses in it.

Still need to primer the roof and get pictures from all sides

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 37
Nice and straight........................BUT THERES TWO MANY DOORS! whats it got 307 or 350? never mind I see the 350 emblem on the side:bang head:

Omg that's one hell of a chevelle. My favorite as well. Droooool. It'z gorgeous! Hey if I couldn't do it on a Max, I sure wouldnt mind doing it in something like that!

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

Yeah the 4 door wasnt my FIRST choice but as a no post car when you roll the windows all down its open space between the windshield and back glass so it makes the car look super long and low. I fell in love and with how much time I spend dragging my buddies around 4 doors has been awsome!

Not to mention the paint job I cooked up in my head will hide the handles and draw away from the fact its a 4 door :)

Ive got a few more pictures of it but I havent gotten any recently. Shes a fuel guzzler but reliable and comfortable even with the race harnesses in it.

Still need to primer the roof and get pictures from all sides
That is one sweet ride. I've always wanted an old American muscle car ever since I came to the United States. Never got a chance to own one but maybe someday, who knows :biglaugh:

Yeah the 4 door wasnt my FIRST choice but as a no post car when you roll the windows all down its open space between the windshield and back glass so it makes the car look super long and low. I fell in love and with how much time I spend dragging my buddies around 4 doors has been awsome!

Not to mention the paint job I cooked up in my head will hide the handles and draw away from the fact its a 4 door :)
My dad had one when I was kid love the 'full' window effect. Can not wait to see what you do to 'hide' you door handles.

My dad had one when I was kid love the 'full' window effect. Can not wait to see what you do to 'hide' you door handles.

I cant take credit this is some one else's sketch and I just tweaked it with Paint.

Obviously its not the same year chevelle and theirs not enough doors but you get the idea.

Ill put the silver stripe that devided the red and the block right over the door handles. Then ill either paint the rear handles with matching silver or just leave the chrome. Either way the silver contrast color will pull your eyes away from the handle.

Or I might just do electric door poppers if I can find them cheap and shave the rear handles altogether.

Similar to the second car shown but I want to go darker and more metal flake on the red and then of course add the silver divider.

Attachments

• chevrolet_chevelle_by_shadowphotography-d2i37vd.jpg
    chevrolet_chevelle_by_shadowphotography-d2i37vd.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 155.jpg
    155.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 13
I would delay getting a car if I got chauffeured around in a Chevelle all the time. Coolest taxi service ever.

Stock mill or have you massaged it? I assume if you put harnesses in it there's some track aspirations.

I would delay getting a car if I got chauffeured around in a Chevelle all the time. Coolest taxi service ever.

Stock mill or have you massaged it? I assume if you put harnesses in it there's some track aspirations.

Right now all stock internals with original motor. Still teaching myself everything I know so I'm working my way towards a cam and heads but its a long journey.

Track...yes and no. I want it to be fast in general but realistically It wont see track as much as it will stop lights. Those harnesses I installed are not track rated but they are safer that the stock lap belt/bench seat that it had. Later on Ill likely replace them with CROWs but these were cheap for the time being.

That and Ive always dreamed of driving my own car with harnesses that had enough motor or at least a lack of enough safety to justify 4-points. Lucky for me this car has both! :rofl_200:

Back