HFO Thunderstar exhaust ??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruiser1198

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone on here with a Gen 2 V=Max is running a UFO Thunderstar exhaust and his Fuel Management Tuner?? If this thread is in the wrong place I apologize and maybe some one could put it in the correct space . Thanks Oh and are you happy with the parts? Thanks Again

Was wondering if anyone on here with a Gen 2 V=Max is running a UFO Thunderstar exhaust and his Fuel Management Tuner?? If this thread is in the wrong place I apologize and maybe some one could put it in the correct space . Thanks Oh and are you happy with the parts? Thanks Again

Can't comment on the exhaust, but the tuner is not any good. It's a real rudimentary device that does not do a good job of fuel control.

If you are stuck on that exhaust see if you can buy it without the tuner for a discount and then purchase a Power Commander V and have the bike Dyno tuned.

If you are open to other exhaust systems, the Brocks system is known to make the best power. Their exhaust comes with "map" support so you would have a dyno proved map to load in your power commander.

GuruedGear.com offers the best overall solution out there. They can supply an exhaust system (Brocks) along with a ECU re-flash that take scare of all the fuel control and also does a lot more like: individual cylinder mapping, re-calibrates the fly by wire throttle for much better response, eliminates the bog and any "glitches" in the fuel injection.

Mark

I'm with Mark on this one.....guru reflash and Brocks all the way!! The drive-ability improvement with the reflash of the ecu is incredible!!:worthy::worthy:

Back