• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Highly modified 86 for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adambweird

Reaction score
This isn't my bike, but if you're serious about talking to the owner, pm me and I'll give you his number. He's located in Oak Harbor, OH, same as me. And without further distraction, the good stuff:

1327cc motor
Falicon super crank
Mega Cycle cams
JE pistons
Ported and polished heads
Venture Royal trans and rear end
High output stator
Dynatech ignition with 2 step
Barnett clutch conversion
Smoothed and painted frame
Corbin seat
Braced swingarm
Progressive suspension
Vgas carb setup

There's a whole bunch more that's been done to the beast that the owner could fill you in on. It has been dynoed at 150 rwhp. Asking price is $8,500 and he is willing to negotiate.

Attachments

• downsized_0101091144.jpg
    downsized_0101091144.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 20150419_194332.jpg
    20150419_194332.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 20150419_194314.jpg
    20150419_194314.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 67
Is this the one that you told me about, with the knife edged crank....etc?

Yes. His garage is starting to get crowded now that hes added a droptop Shelby GT Mustang, lol.

Last edited:
Yes. He dosent have to get rid of it, but his garage is starting to get crowded now that hes added a droptop Shelby GT Mustang, lol.

LOL.....DAMN....I hate it when that happens. You just have too many toys, and you cant fit them all in the garage anymore.:worthy:

This isn't my bike, but if you're serious about talking to the owner, pm me and I'll give you his number. He's located in Oak Harbor, OH, same as me. And without further distraction, the good stuff:

1327cc motor
Falicon super crank
Mega Cycle cams
JE pistons
High output stator
Corbin seat
Braced swingarm
Progressive suspension
Vgas carb setup

There's a whole bunch more that's been done to the beast that the owner could fill you in on. It has been dynoed at 150 rwhp. Asking price is $8,500 and he is willing to negotiate.
Hell I'm loving that 1977 Honda SuperSport 750.

1327cc motor
Falicon super crank
Mega Cycle cams
JE pistons
High output stator
Corbin seat
Braced swingarm
Progressive suspension
Vgas carb setup

Hell I'm loving that 1977 Honda SuperSport 750. Hang ten and sidewinder.

Latest posts

Back