Hillbillery's Lying Again..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should use her for the tv commercial.

Of course she's lying, that's what she does.

QUICK - someone splash some water on that witch.....or land a house on her. At the very least, revoke her broom license.

Only wish her nose would grow with each bullshit lie .
If that were the case she would look like a pole vaulter getting ready to jump.

I am completely amazed that anybody....anybody could support her. The sheer number of blatant lies she has made is just staggering. The corruptness of her tenure as SoS. The email issue, Benghazi, everything about her is devoid of even the slightest shred of morality or decency. She is the epitome of the "corrupt politician"

Bernie's supporters, I sort of get it. I don't agree with his policies and think they would be the undoing of this country, but I get it. He seems sincere in his desires, misguided as they may be, but sincere nonetheless....but Clinton...I don't see how anybody could think she is appropriate for anything other than an orange jumpsuit and a 6x8 cell for the next 20-30 years.

If that were the case she would look like a pole vaulter getting ready to jump.

I am completely amazed that anybody....anybody could support her. The sheer number of blatant lies she has made is just staggering. The corruptness of her tenure as SoS. The email issue, Benghazi, everything about her is devoid of even the slightest shred of morality or decency. She is the epitome of the "corrupt politician"

Bernie's supporters, I sort of get it. I don't agree with his policies and think they would be the undoing of this country, but I get it. He seems sincere in his desires, misguided as they may be, but sincere nonetheless....but Clinton...I don't see how anybody could think she is appropriate for anything other than an orange jumpsuit and a 6x8 cell for the next 20-30 years.

In the country, it doesnt matter. PT Barnum was right, there is a sucker born every minute. Doesnt matter how outrageous the lie.....somebody somewhere will believe it.

Hillary as President = End Of Our World.:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

Latest posts

Back