''Honey, your date's here!'

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you use the word 'prat' in the states?......shame if you dont cos this bloke is one

A 'prat' is much like the one that begins with a 'tw' only more hapless

I just realized how much I like Sean, my daughters B.F. This would be the ultimate piss my dad off move, to go out with Mr Horns. No Thanks. Other than that? To each his own I guess.

When he announces he 'prays to the Spaghetti Monster,' that's when he's shown to the door. You can look-up that 'deity,' atheists use it to ridicule religion nbkm ujhgn ihukkjni7tugkjhbvmn yog sothoth shub niggurath cthulu

I just realized how much I like Sean, my daughters B.F. This would be the ultimate piss my dad off move, to go out with Mr Horns. No Thanks. Other than that? To each his own I guess.

When he announces he 'prays to the Spaghetti Monster,' that's when he's shown to the door. You can look-up that 'deity,' atheists use it to ridicule religion nbkm ujhgn ihukkjni7tugkjhbvmn yog sothoth shub niggurath cthulu

My daughter and I are both atheist/agnostic but didn't know that. I have heard of a spaghetti monster but had no idea what it meant. My wife is Catholic and son Buddhist so if this guy showed up with all that disrespect I think he would get a cigar put out in his eye and then show the door, or half of the door. :clapping:

LOL, so your a Lovecraft fan?

My daughter and I are both atheist/agnostic but didn't know that. I have heard of a spaghetti monster but had no idea what it meant. My wife is Catholic and son Buddhist so if this guy showed up with all that disrespect I think he would get a cigar put out in his eye and then show the door, or half of the door. :clapping:

I knew a girl once who was dyslexic atheist insomniac who stay up nights wondering if there really was a dog.

LOL, so your a Lovecraft fan?

Nearly 60 years' duration, in my library are Arkham House limited-print first editions. Lovecraft was a great writer of the macabre, horror and fantasy. I also like Clark Ashton Smith, Lord Dunsany, Ursula K Le Guinn, Robert Heinlein, Arthur C Clarke, Phillip K Dick, Neal Stephenson, Anthony Burgess, Harlan Ellison, Joseph Stefano, Roald Dahl, Oscar WIlde, and Rod Serling, among others.

Sandra Dee is an underrated actress. I also like Sam O'Neill.

Latest posts

Back