How do I get Pazzo/CRG levers to work?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themattreid

Reaction score
Was thinking about getting Pazzo or CRG levers for the brake and clutch. What do I need to upgrade/replace to get these to work?

You'll have to use different controls.

Ok, I expected that. :bang head:

I've done some searching here but couldn't find anything. Can I just order R6/R1 clutch + brake controls and be done with it? Is there a difference between the R6 and R1 controls?

Ok, I expected that. :bang head:

I've done some searching here but couldn't find anything. Can I just order R6/R1 clutch + brake controls and be done with it? Is there a difference between the R6 and R1 controls?

They have to be a hydraulic clutch setup! FJR1300 comes to mind but not sure about the pazzo or crg levers fitting them.

Cool, I picked up some Nissin radial hydro clutch + Nissin radial brake master cylinders off of ebay. I'll post up picks once they're installed.

Does anyone have a link or instructions on how to bleed the clutch / front brake system? I'm going to switch to stainless front brake lines and I'll need to bleed both systems when the new levers/master cylinders come in.

I recommend getting a Mityvac...it makes it easier than trying to bleed with just the clutch lever.

- Fit wrench on bleeder valve (Think it's 8 mm)
- Put Mityvac hose on bleeder valve.
- Remove master cylinder cover and rubber diaphragm

1) Pump vac tool 8-10 times.
2) Open bleeder valve and fluid should come out and into the vac tool container.
3) Watch fluid level in master cylinder, make sure it doesn't go dry!
4) When fluid coming out of bleeder valve slows, close the bleeder

Go back to step 1 and start over until fluid coming out of caliper is clean.

Make sure hose is tight on bleeder valve so air isn't introduced into brake system.

Since you're replacing the lines you might want to bleed your master cylinder first. Hook ss line to master cylinder and put other end in the master reservoir. Fill with fluid and pump lever until all the air is gone. Seal end of line before attaching it to the caliper to prevent a mess.

Back