How many people are actualy thinking about buying a new Vmax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know whats sad?

sad is realizing half way through your build, that your doing all this shit to your vmax to basically up date it to exactly what you will be able to buy in a short time....... maybe i should just put my max back together stock and fit that 240 tire to my 2009 vmax eh? stop fucking around RJ....slap slap slap...

What!

And trade my '69 Vette for a 2009 ZO6?

No way!:biglaugh:

(no vehicles fitting the description above reside at the McNeil residence as he is just a poor dumb redneck who can barely afford tires for his Vmax:biglaugh::biglaugh:)

What!

And trade my '69 Vette for a 2009 ZO6?

No way!:biglaugh:

(no vehicles fitting the description above reside at the McNeil residence as he is just a poor dumb redneck who can barely afford tires for his Vmax:biglaugh::biglaugh:)

thanks for the therapy.....actually that did help......:clapping:

Point taken. Of course, they didn't put that technology to work in a mass produced vehicle as Yamaha did.

Hey Mike. They didn't give us VVT after all and have given us re-invented YPVT instead and called it EXUP.

I was thinking a couple of high flow cats to replace the stock exhaust and make this bike speak to the world.

The stock system might be great for low end torque but if the EXUP valve is located in the second half of the exhaust system (which appears to be a massive cat under the fuel tank) after market exhaust systems are going to be a pain in the bum.

Should have stuck with the VVT system.

This 09 max is sexiest thing I have ever seen.If I can...I will be more then happy to pay $18,000 for it.Not only is it everything that made me fall in love with a Vmax twenty years ago.It's more....Holy Shit man It has brakes....And every other bit of high tech super bike stuff that we all have been wishing for and bitching about for twenty plus years.So now that yamaha has given it to me You better belive that I'll do everything in my power to get one.
Hell guys.It's only money...They print more that shit everyday.You only live once.Make it count.

This 09 max is sexiest thing I have ever seen.If I can...I will be more then happy to pay $18,000 for it.Not only is it everything that made me fall in love with a Vmax twenty years ago.It's more....Holy Shit man It has brakes....And every other bit of high tech super bike stuff that we all have been wishing for and bitching about for twenty plus years.So now that yamaha has given it to me You better belive that I'll do everything in my power to get one.
Hell guys.It's only money...They print more that shit everyday.You only live once.Make it count.
I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE!

Back