How much does a jen 2 Vmax weigh

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sat on a new Jen 2 Vmax at North County House of motorcycles/ It felt very heavy compared to my Jen1 which is about 525 pounds

683 Wet.

How did you get your Gen 1 down to 525 lbs.?

I think they are 610 wet or so stock.

I have no Idea where the dry numbers come from, but the 610 wet number is more realistic. Nobody rides a "dry" motorcycle anyway.

The Gen 2 definitely feels heavier when sitting on it or pushing it around. Once you are rolling at speed that all changes and it feels more nimble and extremely stable.

If either of my Vmaxes get too wet, I put on rain gear and try to keep riding. lol

Does anybody know where I can get a henway?

Jim?

Does anybody know where I can get a henway?

Jim?

Aaaaaaaaaaa, gee.........I dunno - about 2 1/2 lbs, I suspect, without currently owning any hens. Turkeys are considerably heavier. :ummm::punk:

Oh wait. I was supposed to ask "What's a henway?", wasn't I? So busy here looking for my carb chains, I completely blew that one!

I thought the manual says the gen one is 634

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaaaaaaaaaa, gee.........I dunno - about 2 1/2 lbs, I suspect, without currently owning any hens. Turkeys are considerably heavier. :ummm::punk:

Oh wait. I was supposed to ask "What's a henway?", wasn't I? So busy here looking for my carb chains, I completely blew that one!

Geeze....you're not a very good straight man.

Uh....you know straight, as in the comedic definition of the word. :biglaugh:

Geeze....you're not a very good straight man.

Uh....you know straight, as in the comedic definition of the word. :biglaugh:

I know. I totally blew that one. I should have played it straight and played along. I guess I don't make a good team player. :bang head::biglaugh:

About 2600lbs - the tractor, of course. I have no idea how much a Brockway truck rig would weigh, as I've never seen one in person.

....aw crap, there I did it again. :bang head::biglaugh:

Brockway tractor.jpg

Brockway truck.jpg

About 2600lbs - the tractor, of course. I have no idea how much a Brockway truck rig would weigh, as I've never seen one in person.

....aw crap, there I did it again. :bang head::biglaugh:

View attachment 54108

View attachment 54109

Crap....to be honest I had no clue what Rick was referring to.

I thought brockway was what you get with the beef when you order number #12 at the Chinese take-out. :confused2:

Back