How much? Used Hindle 4 to 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
I posted this in Ontario to get an idea how much these go for locally with no response (I guess not too many for sale:p).

How much should I be asking for this Hindle 4-2-1?
The can is excellent, the pipes are black - and actually not too bad.

Not looking to make a killing, but something fair to ask and put towards my dual marks set up :)
________
magic flight launch box

Last edited:
350? I'd say that's a fair price. Pictures of all of it would help a ton though. Your idea of clean and my idea of clean can be VERY different.

My idea of clean (and people can attest to it here) IS different than most... lol

Chris

The Stealth is pretty quiet...not much louder than stock at idle.

Is this the stealth? or is that a type of hindle? sorry not that familiar with hindle..

What size are the pipes, would i get a lot more flow out of it?

can you keep the center stand or at least the tabs?

My buddy has the original Hindle/Holeshot setup and at idle it's pretty quiet but it sounds damn good at speed IMO. If you cut the can down some (which I've seen done) it'll increase the sound output.

His DOES allow the center stand to be utilized.

Chris

This is the hindle stealth. At idle it's a little louder than normal. When you get on it though, it wakes right up with a nice bark. I didn't like it at first, but after hearing it a few times and giving it a good rev or two, I found it pretty cool.

I can't speak to the gains, as I haven't driven a vmax with stock exhaust (and I haven't driven mine yet :p)

I asked if it was good here... http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=7944

It doesn't sound like a small block - but the guys tell me it's worth it's weight in performance.

I'll get some pics next week (I am at camp this week) of the exhaust.
________
V70

Last edited:
hey ghost i sent you a PM check it out...

hey sean (or anyone else who might know) you around? any idea what kind of gains i might see with your jet kit and this exhaust?

Hindle is one of the best performers...

hmmmm... now is there any clips of it anywhere? i only found one youtube video but its not the best and it sounds wicked loud even at idle...

Latest posts

Back