How to set the clock and a lock info

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highwayflyer

Reaction score
How do I set the clock on the Vmax ? and what is the key lock for that's right below the seat on the side of the bike ? I know the clock is set with the 2 things by the bars but I aint pushing nothing till I got some info on what I am doing. any know where I can get a owners manual for it ?

How do I set the clock on the Vmax ? and what is the key lock for that's right below the seat on the side of the bike ? I know the clock is set with the 2 things by the bars but I aint pushing nothing till I got some info on what I am doing. any know where I can get a owners manual for it ?

Can you post a pic of the clock? If it is the speedo twist it forward to reset the trip meter. Key lock is for your faux tank lid-
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55030067/Vmax_Owners_Manual_US.pdf

The key lock on the left side cover is for access to some fuses and a small tool kit.

2nd gen. On different videos I see different formats for fuel, temp , etc. Is there a way to change the format?also no owners manual , it would be nice to set the clock. Any info

Back