human motorcyles?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that is some interesting artwork, maybe if they showed these in schools, there would be more interest in art!

I would be interested to see some still shots of those instead of the fleeting glimpses you got in the article. Seeing as how I have an 8:54 am appointment Monday w/a Progressive adjuster to drop-off my truck to have it repaired after being rear-ended on campus by a student who didn't want to wait in-line for another traffic light sequence, and shot-across the intersection to rear-end my truck (that makes three rear-end accidents in my three-year-old crew cab GMC, two of-which were either going-to or coming-from school). I am going to tell the adjuster that I want some high-resolution, large-scale stills of the advertising campaign products as-part of my settlement. I also asked for a pick-up truck to drive while my truck is in for repairs, you never know when a "rattle-can special" :biglaugh: may show-up, and need to be transported home!

Three in three years. You'll have that truck paid off in no time unless they kill you. Right on about the rattlecans needing good homes!

I liked this comment:

Almost any object could be portrayed with human art. I think this is great. Once, women were ridiculed for wearing bikinis and were said to "have no respect for themselves" which makes no sense at all. We are too hung up on nudity in America. Europe has nude beaches. Nobody notices. People enjoy the sun and water to its fullest. I think body paint is all women need to wear at the beach but the clothing industry would trample them. Women are a work of art, created by God as beautiful as the paintings in the sky created by Him.

I would be interested to see some still shots of those instead of the fleeting glimpses you got in the article.

ask and ye shall receive:

Human_motorcycle_bodypainting_sportbike.jpg

Trina_merry_human_motorcycle_bodypaint_Cruiser.jpg

motorcycle_bodyart_trina_merry_DirtBike_bodypaint.jpg

With that model sitting on me I might have an inadvertant kickstand deployment. That said, I still
Sports Illustrated painted suits. Rebecca Romijin from way back. She's the only girl my wife lets me oogle over!

Set of 4,,, Oh Well, Worth Seeing Twice...:confused2::ummm::bang head:

Attachments

• Human-motorcycle-bodypainting-1.jpg
    Human-motorcycle-bodypainting-1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Human-motorcycle-bodypainting-2.jpg
    Human-motorcycle-bodypainting-2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Human-motorcycle-bodypainting-3.jpg
    Human-motorcycle-bodypainting-3.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Human-motorcycle-bodypainting-4.jpg